2018 SPRING CLASSES
Mother’s Day Special! May 13th, 9 am until 6 pm. Bring your mom or child to decorate an unglazed piece of pottery. $10 per piece.
Beginning Adult Pottery on the Electric Potter’s Wheel: Cost is $105 +$30 for materials and firings
~Mondays, April 30 – June 04 4 pm – 6 pm OR
∼Tuesdays, May 01 – June 05 4 pm – 6 pm OR 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm∼
- Learn to make the basic vessels on the pottery wheel. We’ll start with mugs move on to bowls then progress to lidded containers and vases.
- Learn glazing techniques and surface treatments.
- The last class period will be used to glaze any unglazed pieces.
Advanced Adult Pottery on the Electric Potter’s Wheel: Cost is $105 + $30 for materials and firings
∼Mondays, April 30 – June 04, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm (Full) OR
~Wednesdays, May 02 – June 06, 4 pm – 6 pm OR 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Build on the concepts learned in the beginning class. Make larger vessels, learn to make 4 similar vessels, learn to make altered pieces from wheel thrown pottery
- Learn different glazing techniques and different surface treatments.
- Learn to trim vessels in leather hard stage
Friday and Saturdays 6 pm – …
Bring your best friend, sister, brother, child, spouse, or a group!
Experience how to throw vessels on the electric potter’s wheel.
Cost is $10 an hour per person + $5 material fee per person. People tend to make two – six items on a date.
Dragon Fire Ceramics accepts cash, checks and credit cards.
Gift Certificates available!
Submit your review
Spent some time here, wonderful place. Full of creative energy. Just lets your creative juices flow. I made a lot of slab work and coil work. Great time. Will be a constant visitor. Thank you Kitty for all your patience!