2019 JANUARY CLASSES
Beginning Adult Pottery on the Electric Potter’s Wheel: Cost is $105 +$30 for materials and firings.
~Mondays, October 29th – December 3rd 9am – 11am OR 4 pm – 6 pm
~Tuesdays, October 30th – December 4th 9am – 11 am OR 4 pm – 6 pm
~Tuesdays, October 30th – December 4th 6:30 – 8:30 pm
~Wednesdays, October 31st – December 5th 9am – 11 am OR 4 pm – 6 pm
- Learn to make the basic vessels on the pottery wheel. We’ll start with mugs move on to bowls then progress to lidded containers and pitchers.
- Learn glazing techniques and surface treatments.
Advanced Adult Pottery on the Electric Potter’s Wheel: Cost is $105 + $30 for materials and firings.
∼Mondays, January 7th – December 3rd, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm OR
~Wednesdays, October 31st – December 5th, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Build on the concepts learned in the beginning class. Make larger vessels, learn to make 4 similar vessels, learn to make altered pieces from wheel thrown pottery
- Learn different glazing techniques and different surface treatments.
- Learn to trim vessels in leather hard stage
Parent and Child Saturday mornings ages 4 – 10 years. Cost is $20 + $5 for materials each 2 hour class.
~Saturdays, October 6 – November 10th 10 am – noon
- Learn to make pottery on the potter’s wheel!
- Learn to sculpt with clay!
- Bring your imagination ready for creating!
Date Nights Cost is $10 per hour per person + $5 material fee per person.
Friday Evenings 5 pm – 9 pm
Bring your best friend, sister, brother, child, spouse, or a group! Why not celebrate your anniversary or have your bachelorette party or … at the studio. Build memories!
Experience how to throw vessels on the electric potter’s wheel. Don’t worry if you’ve never made pottery before. There’ll be lots of help for the hard stuff!
People tend to make two – six items on a date.
Dragon Fire Ceramics accepts cash, checks and credit cards.
Please make checks out to Katherine Sabelman.
Gift Certificates available!
Submit your review
Spent some time here, wonderful place. Full of creative energy. Just lets your creative juices flow. I made a lot of slab work and coil work. Great time. Will be a constant visitor. Thank you Kitty for all your patience!