2019 MARCH CLASSES
Beginning Adult Pottery on the Electric Potter’s Wheel: Cost is $120 +$40 for materials and firings.
~Mondays, March 4th – April 8th 4 – 6 pm OR
~Tuesdays, March 5th – April 9th 4 – 6 pm OR (6:30 – 8:30 pm Full)
- Learn to make the basic vessels on the pottery wheel. We’ll start with mugs, move on to bowls and plates then progress to pitchers and lidded containers
- Learn glazing techniques
Intermediate Adult Pottery on the Electric Potter’s Wheel : Cost is $120 +$40 for materials and firings.
~Wednesdays, March 5th – April 9th 4 – 6 pm
Build on the basic skills learned in the beginning classes or past experience
- Make multiples of everything in order to gain muscle memory in your hands
- Learn new forms
- Create larger pieces
- Learn trimming
- Learn to make altered pieces like teapots and pitchers
Advanced Adult Pottery on the Electric Potter’s Wheel: Cost is $120 + $40 for materials and firings.
~Mondays, March 4th – April 8th, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
~Wednesdays, March 6th – April 10th 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Build on the concepts learned in the beginning and intermediate classes.
- Use multiple colored clays for a marbled appearance
- Learn to use slips and stains
- Create your own set of stamps
Parent and Child Saturday Mornings ages 4 – 12 years. Cost is $20 + $5 materials fee per child each 2 hour class.
- Learn to make pottery on the potter’s wheel!
- Learn to sculpt with clay! Make animals and people using coils
- Learn to make castles or fairy houses or skyscrapers
- Bring your imagination ready for creating!
Date Nights Cost is $10 per hour per person + $5 material fee per person.
~Friday and Saturday Evenings 4 pm – 6 pm or 7 pm – 9 pm
Bring your best friend, sister, brother, child, spouse, or a group! Why not celebrate your anniversary or have your bachelorette party or … at the studio.
- Experience how to throw vessels on the electric potter’s wheel.
- Don’t worry if you’ve never made pottery before, there’ll be lots of help for the hard stuff!
- People tend to make two – six items on a date.
Dragon Fire Ceramics accepts cash, checks and credit cards.
Please make checks out to Kitty Sabelman.
Gift Certificates available!
Submit your review
Spent some time here, wonderful place. Full of creative energy. Just lets your creative juices flow. I made a lot of slab work and coil work. Great time. Will be a constant visitor. Thank you Kitty for all your patience!